Thursday, September 29, 2011

Subtly Fierce

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I can't believe that it is already Thursday; between working full time, studying for my LL.M., writing this blog and keeping up with my pre-wedding workouts, the time the just flying by!  So, to get your through your Thursday I've posted some eye candy from the new Lonny.  Interior Designer Lisa Sherry's High Point, North Carolina home is fierce without trying to hard.  While the color palette is limited to White, gold, and black her house is so layered and cultivated which keeps the house from looking redundant or too harsh.  I love the mixture of textures and patterns and as the title of the article title implies, there is a sense of humor in the home, which I always love.  Whether it's  zebra border on a mirror or a collage of photos and handmade art on the staircase, this house has some really unexpected touches.  I always love when you look at a room and every time that you come back to it you find something new, and Lisa Sherry has definitely achieved this.  The fact that it is in High Point is even more exciting as I will be there for market with my mom in less than a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment