Monday, September 12, 2011

I've got top bunk!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Seamus and I often talk about eventually having a country house; it would be a serene and peaceful place with tons of land where I could spend my weekends entertaining and Seamus could go hunting.  I really love the feeling of a full bustling house and what better way to fill a place to maximum occupancy then with bunkbeds? But I'm not talking about generic bunkbeds; I'm talking about built in bunkbeds with overhead lights so you can get in bed and read and thick curtains so you can have privacy and shut out all of the light.  With beds like these, your guests, young and old, will be fighting over who has top bunk!

Image 1 & 4 via Elle Decor; Image 2 via Traditional Home; Image 3 via House Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment