Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion Friday

Photobucket
                 Photobucket
Photobucket

I have to say that Amy Smilovic really hit it out of the park with her Fall 2011 Tibi Collection. Usually I am more of a Milly or Shoshanna girl but this season I am all about Tibi!  She designed some  really great, transitional pieces, favorites including the mustard yellow wrap dress and the blue print dress; I also really love the sweater dresses, those are so easy to throw on in the fall with a blazer and a pair of boots.  Her blazers and outwear are so  ladylike especially the black cotton-crepe jacket with the puffed shoulders and the military style wool jacket.  The brown leather trimmed wool coat- I'm drooling over that one!  Happy Weekend Everyone!

Dresses & blousesJacket 1 & 4jacket 2 & 3

No comments:

Post a Comment