Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PiperLime Guest Editors

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The other day I was on piperlime.com looking at these new work shoes and I was delighted to see that Piperlime had added three new style setters to their guest editor roster, Byrdie Bell, Rachel Bilson and Olivia Palermo.  All three of these girls are incredibly creative and original in their looks.  I love how Byrdie Bell really pushes the envelope and is not afraid to experiment with unconventional looks.  Rachel Bilson is always so well put together- her orange blazer/tan dress outfit is one of my all time favorites.  Olivia Palermo is just fierce- the way that she layers her accessories and puts together her look is incredible.    So I have to ask, which style setter are you most excited to see as a Guest Editor?  Go to piperlime.come to see their interviews.

Byrdie Bell
Rachel: 1 234
Olivia:  12 34

1 comment: