Monday, January 23, 2012

Master Bedroom - a teaser:

This past weekend, my mom and stepdad came into town to help us paint our master bedroom and to celebrate all of our January birthdays.  So here are some pictures from the weekend as well as our inspiration board for the room.  I am hoping to do a big reveal soon but for now this will have to do ;) Also guess what I woke up to on Saturday morning??  SNOW!! I was beyond excited- see pictures below.
 Busy painting
Wish I would have put make-up on for this shot!
We painted the room in this gorgeous grey by Sherwin Williams
China Seas in Nitik II: we are going to use this fabric on a chair and pillows for the bed
My mom already gave me a pair of the Bungalow 5 Brigitte Chests for either side of the bed.
Restoration Hardware Shams and duvet in this grey color.

I couldn't† find a picture of the Festoni Lamps or the upholstered Headboard that I am waiting for, I will show those soon.
Snow, finally!  Bojangles did not know what to make of it






3 comments:

  1. I wish I had done my make-up as well! This is a great color. I love how it allows those Laquered chests just too pop! I will definetly use Silverplate again. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wall color! It looks like it's going to be a beautiful room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the wall color!!

    And I know you haven't shared it yet, but I have an obsession with upholstered beds. When I was looking for a new bed, I refused to have one. Then I saw the bed of my dreams {which is upholstered} and have been obsessed ever since!

    The fact I've seen mine on a few t.v. shows leads me to believe I made the right choice :) Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete