Friday, January 13, 2012

Fashion Friday: Shoe Envy

You know who I think has some killer choices in footwear? Gwyneth Paltrow!  It's so crazy to me that she can pull off these wild shoes; most of her outfits I would consider quite appropriate and lovely and then I get to her footwear and I am surprised everytime.  Instead of going the safe, ladylike route, she always manages to pull out a pair of shoes that are so wrong they are right.  For instance, if I saw those Camilla shoes at the store I might think, "Those are interesting..." but not anything that I would honestly consider wearing.  And then she goes and pairs them with a beautiful bright yellow satin dress by Rachel Roy.  So for this Fashion Friday I decided to come up with what I think Gwyneth Paltrow will be wearing this spring.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Photobucket
Photobucket
1 2 3 4shoes

shoes by naellend featuring stiletto heels
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

No comments:

Post a Comment