Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dual Island Kitchens

One of my of my hands down favorite things to do is cook.  I am really happy with the place that we are living in except for the kitchen; the layout is all wrong and if Seamus and I are cooking together we are literally tripping over one another.  When I think about my dream home, the first thing that my mind goes to is the kitchen  There are, of course, the perennial favorites that you see on the blogging world: carrera marble, stainless steel appliances, subway tile, lots of storage etc, but one thing that I am slowly noticing is the use of dual island kitchens.  Now, don't get me wrong, I love to spread out and make a huge mess in the kitchen, but something about the dual-islands almost seems too big to me.   What do you think, would you enjoy the space or would you feel totally lost in a kitchen this big?
images:  1  2  3  4  5




No comments:

Post a Comment