Friday, October 28, 2011

High Point Furniture Market: Day 2

Photobucket
Great Entryway at Cyan



What a different chair- it's shearling! (at Cyan)

Love this vignette at Ferguson Copeland

What a feminine living room - also at Ferguson Copeland

What a cool thing to put on a book- a chain length paper weight

Arteriors has hands down the coolest lamps.  I am obsessed with this barnacle one.  

This "Poppy" lamp form Arteriors is at the top of my wish list, it would look great on a side side table that I have my eye on

Another great lamp at arteriors

Favorite find for day 2: this faux shagreen console table.  It would look awesome in our master bedroom. 

Beautiful lamp at Bungalow 5

My little brother, Carter, was picking out his leather chair as a belated graduation present- we all agreed he was a bit too big for this one!!

Another obsession: this chair by Jessica Charles for Hancock and Moore

Jessica Charles' inspiration board for her newest collection

I crossed one book of my list- Bryan Batt's Big Easy Style, which he graciously signed for me.  Can't wait to check out his holiday collection of gifts at Hazelnut next time I am in New Orleans

Best part of the trip: my mom was invited to the HIckory Chair event and I got to tag along.  Hickory chair has such beautiful furnishings and rubbing elbows with the likes of Tobi Fairley and Thomas O'Brien wasn't bad either :)

Loving this chartreuse ikat fabric

Another Market Obsession: so cheerful!
Finally found the prefect lamp for Seamus' man room.

Hope you all have a great weekend.  Seamus and I are celebrating our first Halloween here in Baltimore on Saturday.  Halloween kind of crept up on us so we are recycling costumes.  I'm going as Rainbow Bright and Seamus will be a cow.  What are you dressing up as?

No comments:

Post a Comment