Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Book Lust List

Photobucket
Once Seamus and I finally unpacked our second round of boxes, my first order of business was to set out all of the coffee table books; what felt like a lot at the last house now feels small since we have a few more tables.  So I was going through my amazon.com wish list to see if I had any that I might want to buy, and I was surprised to see how many books I had on my list!  Looks like I might need to add the The Berenstain Bears "Get the Gimmies" to my selection!! 
Photobucket
I am absolutly obsessed with Ina Garten, my DVR is filled with her shows.  I always say that for my next career I want to be the next Barefoot Contessa.  Her recipes are spot on, I always get such great results when i use something from her book. 
Photobucket
I saw this cocktail book at my mom’s friend’s house and I thought it was so cool; I often pop into Bryan Batt’s store on magazine street, Hazelnut, when I am in town so I am excited that he is coming out with a new book.
Photobucket
This cooking selection is out of control- enough said!
Photobucket
Seamus and I share of love of Hermes and I know that he is a huge fan of the formula 1 races especially the one in Monaco.
Photobucket
I will be the first to admit that I love Andy Cohen and I am obsessed with Bravo.  I watched this summer- Million Dollar Decorators- and have since developed a girl crush on Mary McDonald.  I loved everything about her on the show- her hair, nails, clothes, interiors- I thought she was so funny and cool.  Can you imagine how awesome it would be to be best buds with her and Nathan?
Photobucket
I just started “Hunger Games” but as you can see I have a slew of books to read after this one. 
Photobucket
I love interior design and am slowly starting to amass these books.  I am most excited about Deborah Needleman’s new release which is to come out next month.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have more cooking than anything else! Im so going to get sarabeths!

    ReplyDelete