Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bachelor Pad

Photobucket

I apologize for my absence, my weekend in New York City was absolutely insane, I will post pics soon!  I forgot that I am not as young as I used to be and it is taking me a REALLY long time to recover.  So right now I am dreaming of something cozy and warm where I can take a long nap.  I saw this house - a pro hockey player's bachelor pad!- in the new House Beautiful and I immediately found the house so appealing.  I am loving gray right now and I guess from having a bachelorette pad all of these years, I am openly welcoming a more masculine vibe in the house thanks to Seamus.  I have always loved a black front door except I think I would do it in black lacquer- I love anything shiny!  And that guest bedroom, pretty killer- I love everything from the Kelly Wearstler fabric on the headboard to the Harbinger lantern, this room is just so cool.  You know what else is cool? an outdoor shower- I could bathe Bojangles so easily instead of washing him in the tub and then spending thirty minutes cleaning and trying to get every last black dog hair.  And antlers, I can never pass up a great pair of antlers.  And finally that media room is so cozy- I love the velvet on the sofa and the John Robshaw framed prints are to die for.  I have to say for a masculine hockey player, this house would be quite appealing for any gal. To see the rest of the house, go to HouseBeautiful.com

1 comment: