Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy (Belated) Halloween

Photobucket
I've been so busy that I completely forgot to post about our Halloween weekend.  This was our first "holiday" in Baltimore and I was anxious to see just how well Baltimore does costumes.  I have always found all of the costumes on Frenchman Street in New Orleans so impressive, so I was hoping that Baltimore would be just as creative- and they were!! Seamus and I had such a great time in Federal Hill that we dragged ourselves home way past my bed time and we may shared a slim jim- the evidence (wrapper) was in my purse the next day- can't believe I ate that!
We started off the night somewhat healthy with this awesome tomato soup that I made.  I found the recipe on my newest blog obsession - Spoon Fork Bacon their recipes are amazing and their food styling is so gorgeous- you must check it out.

Towards the beginning of the night.... Maryland football player, Disco Queen, Rainbow bright, and  a Cow (6 years in a row I think :)

Christopher Robin

How great is her Madonna costume!?

Slash and Axl Rose

Her costume was even more amazing when she stood up.  

I loved this one! Princess Beatrice!

Lil' Wayne- Holla!!!

AND THE WINNER FOR THE NIGHT: THE GUY FROM THE HANGOVER 2.  I RAN ACROSS THE ROOM WHEN I SAW HIM TO TAKE HIS PICURE- I BET HE THOUGHT I WAS A FREAK!

Hope you all had a great Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment