Monday, November 21, 2011

Wedding Update

Photobucket
Saturday offically marked 6 months until the wedding.  I spent the weekend stuffing our save the dates (more on those later) into envelopes and triple checking that every address was correct.  
Looks like Bojangles wanted in on the action.
Finally stamped and ready to go out!


Photobucket
Also I wanted to give a huge thank you to my photographer, Celeste Marshall.  She just started a new business of hand addressing; I have horrible penmanship and Celeste was so great and helped me out last minute with our save the date envelopes.  She did an amazing job and was so patient- I was constantly sending her new lists and corrections of old lists.  If you need anything addressed our written, I highly recommend her.  Here are some examples of her work.  You can find her online at: http://handaddressedbyceleste.com/



This is similar to what she did for our save the dates.





1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! I love her stuff! I wish I had something, so I could use her now! haha.

    ReplyDelete