Thursday, November 3, 2011

Time to Celebrate

Time to Celebrate
This weekend, celebrations are in order! Seamus passed his Internal Medicine Board Exams! I am so proud of him- he was so dedicated to studying during the move and all of the wedding planning- I knew that all of his hard work would pay off!  And I actually got a new job this week!  I am starting a Judicial Clerkship next week in Baltimore and I am so excited!  So in honor of our many celebrations I'm dreaming of driving to Fredrick, Maryland to go to VOLT- Bryan Voltaggio's incredible restaurant and doing a tasting menu.  And if I were going there I would wear this!  Also another congratulations are in order for my great friend (and bridesmaid) Ashley for passing the Texas Bar- I am so thrilled for you and I am sure that you are going to live it up - Texas style!- this weekend!
Happy Weekend Everyone!

















































  


























Milly dress
$895 - saksfifthavenue.com

Jimmy Choo suede high heels
$1,995 - net-a-porter.com

Bottega Veneta clutch handbag
$1,650 - barneys.com

Swarovski jewelry
$130 - lordandtaylor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment