Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fashion Obsession:

Photobucket
The other day I had to go to Nordstrom to get some powder and while perusing the makeup, shoes, etc. I saw out of the corner of my eye the most perfect nude bag waiting to be purchased and brought to a nice home.  I don't know what my obsession is with nude bags lately but I can't shake it- I think they just pull an outfit together instantly.  It immediately softens an ensemble and makes it more ladylike- which I love!  The bag that I saw was Marc Jacobs- see above- and she was perfect: the strap length was perfect, the quilting was perfect- it reminded me of a pillow.  I thought I could convince Seamus to buy it for me as a present- it serves dual purposes!  A pillow and a purse!  However the whopping price tag snapped me out of that dream and I left Nordstom empty handed - except for the powder (but that's boring!).  So here are some gorgeous nude quilted bags so that you can join me in my obsession- Enjoy! 

Marc Jacobs Bag
Chanel Bag
Kate Spade Bag
Lanvin Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment