Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dreaming of Fall


When Seamus told me that we were going to move to Baltimore, I was really excited for a change in weather.  He told me to get some snow stuff on sale so that I would have some warm jackets for the winter.  What he failed to mention was how hot the summers get here!  I hate to sweat and I don't like warm weather- no idea how I managed 11 years in Louisiana- but this summer was nothing like I was expecting!  The heat wave a couple of weeks ago was almost unbearable.  So, I am anxiously awaiting the fall; I grew up in North Carolina and it has always been my favorite season- leaves changing, drinking hot cider, sitting by a fire. So, hoping that mother nature is listening, I have come up with a wish list of fall clothes.  

Love the color of this DVF dress and this shirt would be perfect under a black blazer
J Crew dress- so chic
The best jeans ever for tucking into boots
             
                        I loved this J Crew coat from last season, I really hope they bring it back.

I love these Chloe boots (It's a wish list!)
These Loeffler Randall's are so classic
I love the idea of a trench coat on a crisp morning

No comments:

Post a Comment