Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from Baltimore

I just wanted to share some photos of our house, I didn't have a chance to finish decorating the tree until this week but I was determined to have it all finished by today.  Seamus enjoys photography in his free time and took these beautiful pictures of the house, I was so excited!  The only thing that I wish I had was something to put over the mantle, having the second mantle makes it a weird size so nothing I put up there looks quite right, but I will keep you posted!
My mom was so sweet and sent me my stocking from when I was a little girl.  I actually found those stocking holders at Target!
I usually do flowers on the table but this year I decided to do a more rustic table; I saw these clementines at Whole Foods and I had some leftover branches from the tree.  My mom had given us this antique Christening bowl, I'm sure its not meant to be a fruit bowl, but I think it looks great!
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment