Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cherry Blossom Fever

I was not expecting for spring to be so pretty (or to have come so fast!) here.  All of the streets are lined with varying shades of pink and white cherry blossom trees, its so beautiful and unfortunately only lasts a brief period- a lot of them have already begun to lose their flowers.  I was expecting to have to go to DC to see all of the cherry blossom trees, but there are beautiful ones here in Baltimore.  And, the USPS is coming out with some beautiful cherry blossom stamps that I can't wait to use on all of my thank you note envelopes.  So in honor of my love of cherry blossom trees, here is my inspiration board for a cherry blossom tea party

Photobucket
image: invitationenvelope, stamp

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. wander down to sherwood gardens in guilford. the place will be a riot of colour with thousands of tulips. and the big white trees that are blooming now? they're bradford pear trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually your report is beneficial for me personally I believe this really is an informative post and it is invaluable and knowledgeable. Thus, I would like to thank you for the efforts you've made in writing this article. details check this get info check this article details check this get info

    ReplyDelete